Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Latest Posts

Water Toxicity: Tragic Consequence

A mother of two from Indiana tragically lost her life due to water toxicity, a rare consequence of excessively rapid water consumption. According to her brother Devon Miller, she drank four 16-ounce water bottles in just 20 minutes, leading to half a gallon of water intake, which is what one should consume in an entire day.

During their family trip, she felt unable to quench her thirst, experiencing lightheadedness and a persistent headache. Her condition worsened, and after returning home, she collapsed in the garage and was rushed to IU Health Arnett Hospital, where she never regained consciousness. Doctors later confirmed she passed away from water toxicity, which occurs when too much water is consumed in a short time or when the kidneys retain excessive water due to underlying health issues. Symptoms of water toxicity include feeling unwell, muscle cramps, soreness, nausea, and headaches.

Dr. Blake Froberg, a toxicologist, emphasized that this rare cause of death is more likely to happen during summer or in individuals engaged in outdoor activities or frequent exercise.

It’s a sobering reminder that excessive intake of anything, even water, can be harmful.

Thank you for your time and for visiting HelpRescue.org. Please Donate Here To Help The Poor, and Lead Them To Christ.

Or, if you’d like to donate to God’s outreach through cashapp you can help at https://cash.app/$BroChrisVaughn We’re helping provide food, shelter resources and warm clothing for the homeless — especially the mentally challenged. They can’t help their mental illness, we’re there to help and care for them. You will be richly rewarded by God for your Donation.

Latest Posts

Don't Miss

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.