Our Lord and Savior is the only One Who can raise the dead, other than God the Father. This is one of the greatest miracles Jesus did, other than raising “Himself” from the dead. I believe Jesus wanted to heal Lazarus; but God may have intervened and said no — God had a bigger plan in the making. Jesus loves God and obeys the Father in all things, even when Jesus really wants to do something else — that’s how we should obey God.
Here’s a video clip of Jesus raising Lazarus from the dead days after his death and burial.
That was awesome! Jesus has all authority, that includes authority over life and death. Even though Jesus loves everyone, and He showed absolute power over everything — evil people still hated Him. They even wanted to stone Lazarus to death after Jesus raised him from the dead. That’s the level of ignorance evil minds eventually reach. Keep your heart right before God; because when people deny God, the first thing to go is their common sense.
Just like Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead, He can raise your life from the seeming ashes that it may have become. Trust Jesus and He can make a miracle happen in your life; God has so much in store for you if you’ll just trust Him with all of you — God loves you!
Here is a list of some of the miracles of Jesus mentioned in the Bible:
- Turning water into wine at a wedding in Cana (John 2:1-11)
- Healing of the royal official’s son (John 4:46-54)
- Healing of the paralyzed man at the pool of Bethesda (John 5:1-15)
- Feeding of the 5,000 with five loaves and two fish (Matthew 14:13-21)
- Walking on water (Matthew 14:22-33)
- Healing of the blind man (John 9:1-7)
- Healing of the deaf and mute man (Mark 7:31-37)
- Feeding of the 4,000 with seven loaves and a few fish (Matthew 15:32-39)
- Healing of the demon-possessed boy (Matthew 17:14-20)
- Coin in the fish’s mouth (Matthew 17:24-27)
- Healing of the woman with the issue of blood (Mark 5:25-34)
- Raising of Lazarus from the dead (John 11:1-44)
- Healing of the 10 lepers (Luke 17:11-19)
- Healing of the man born blind (John 9:1-41)
- Healing of the high priest’s servant’s ear (Luke 22:50-51)
These miracles are some of the most well-known and celebrated events in the Christian faith, demonstrating Jesus’ Power and Love for those in need.
Thank you for your time and for visiting HelpRescue.org. Please Donate Here To Help The Poor, and Lead Them To Christ.
Or, if you’d like to donate to God’s outreach you can give via cashapp at https://cash.app/$HelpRescue We’re helping provide food, shelter resources and warm clothing for the homeless — especially the mentally challenged. They can’t help their mental illness, we’re there to help and care for them. You will be richly rewarded by God for your Donation.