Wormwood, also known as Artemisia absinthium, is a bitter herb that has been used for centuries for its medicinal and culinary properties.
Before I go any further, I’d like to post this video from Dr. Eric Berg about the Cancer fighting properties of wormwood. Watch the video below to learn how wormwood also fights Cancer.
Here are some of the well known benefits of wormwood:
- Digestive Health: Wormwood has been traditionally used to treat digestive problems, including bloating, gas, and stomach pain. Its bitter compounds stimulate the production of digestive juices, which can improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
- Anti-inflammatory: Wormwood contains compounds that have anti-inflammatory properties. It has been used to relieve joint pain, muscle pain, and menstrual cramps.
- Antimicrobial: Wormwood has been shown to have antimicrobial properties, which can help fight off harmful bacteria, viruses, and fungi. It has been used to treat infections such as candida, giardia, and H. pylori.
- Mental Health: Wormwood has been traditionally used to treat anxiety and depression. It contains compounds that can help to calm the nervous system and promote relaxation.
- Appetite Stimulant: Wormwood has been used as an appetite stimulant, especially for those who have lost their appetite due to illness. Its bitter compounds can help to stimulate the digestive system and increase appetite.
- Parasite Control: Wormwood has been shown to have antiparasitic properties, which can help to control and eliminate parasites in the body.
- Liver Health: Wormwood has been traditionally used to support liver health. Its bitter compounds can help to stimulate the liver and improve its function, which can promote detoxification and improve overall health.
- Culinary Uses: Wormwood has a strong, bitter flavor and has been used in culinary applications such as flavoring vermouth and absinthe. It can also be used in cooking to add a unique, bitter flavor to dishes.
Overall, wormwood is a versatile herb with many potential health benefits. However, it should be used with caution, as high doses can be toxic. It is important to consult with a healthcare provider before using wormwood for medicinal purposes.
Thank you for your time and for visiting HelpRescue.org. Please Donate Here To Help The Poor, and Lead Them To Christ. Or, you can use CashApp: $HelpRescue We hope you were touched with confidence and blessed with faith in God by our articles. We’re helping provide food, shelter resources and warm clothing for the homeless — especially the mentally challenged. They can’t help their mental illness, we’re there to help and care for them. You will be richly rewarded by God for your Donation.